Integrated Line Solutions from Filling Through Downstream Labeling and Packaging
Integrated line solutions from filling through downstream labeling and packaging
- COMAS Complete Lines incorporate the traditional equipment provided by COMAS, as well as the integration of other standard packaging machines to meet customer needs and preferences.
- This includes such systems as Checkweighers, Induction Sealers, Labelers, Topsorters, Cartoners, Case Packers and Palletizers.
- COMAS will work with your preferred vendors to design and integrate the complete solution, or COMAS can propose vendors for the various functions – all with the goal of providing a complete turn-key packaging line fitted for your specific needs and requirements.
- Line designs can be the ideal solution for R&D, clinical trials, pilot scale production all the way through launch and high throughput commercial production.
- The integrated control system, which includes Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) options and Human Machine Interface (HMI) design, automatically controls all possible functional parameters of the equipment, according to various formats and recipe selections.
- All parts in proximity to the interior of the containers are made of AISI 316L stainless steel. Other parts, such as the frame, shafts, and bearings are made of aluminum or AISI 304 stainless steel.
- All COMAS machines are in compliance with cGMP requirements, and Qualification Documentation packages are available.