Filling and Closing Machines for Vials, Bottles, Cartridges, Tubes and Similar Containers
- Rotary, linear and race track style transport systems with operations in intermittent and continuous motion.
- Sensor monitoring and quality control checks during the transport to ensure efficient processing.
- Piston pump, peristaltic pump and mass flow filling modules available.
- Experience with filling a variety of liquid and semi-solid products.
- Designs for multiple styles of inserts, caps and over-caps.
- The integrated control system, which includes Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) options and Human Machine Interface (HMI) design, automatically controls all the functional parameters of the machine, according to various bottle sizes and recipe selections.
- All parts in proximity to the interior of the containers are made of AISI 316L stainless steel. Other parts, such as the frame, shafts, and bearings are made of aluminum or AISI 304 stainless steel.
- All COMAS machines are in compliance with cGMP requirements, and Qualification Documentation packages are available.
COMAS Bottle Blowing & Cleansing Machines