Air Cleansing and Vacuum Extraction Machines
- SA Series are designed to process containers using continuous motion at a variety of speeds with dimensions of 20 – 80 mm in diameter, and 15 – 150 mm in height.
- The air cleansing cycle begins by an integrated rotary table directly feeding bottles into a vertical starwheel.
- The vertical starwheel rotates during the cleansing cycle which coordinates with special nozzles blowing filtered compressed air into each container.
- De-ionizing options are available for integration.
The cleaning area is closed with a special cover provided with a hose adaptor to connect to an aspirator fan for vacuum.
A specially prepared stainless steel plate located at the bottom of the cleaning area is also designed for dust collection.
- Guidance system for bottle transport to ensure only cleansed bottles are discharged.
- The integrated control system, which includes Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) options and Human Machine Interface (HMI) design, automatically controls all the functional parameters of the machine, according to various bottle sizes and recipe selections.
- All parts in proximity to the interior of the containers are made of AISI 316L stainless steel. Other parts, such as the frame, shafts, and bearings are made of aluminum or AISI 304 stainless steel.
- All COMAS machines are in compliance with cGMP requirements, and Qualification Documentation packages are available.